Search This Blog

Food pictures are back, baby!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

I've been watching old episodes of Futurama lately, so I'm hearing Bender in my head when I write the title of this post.
I haven't been posting any photos to go along with recipes for a while because our camera quit playing nicely with its power source and wouldn't stay powered on long enough to take pictures.
New camera has arrived, I've played around with taking a few photos of my houseplants, and the next time there is a recipe to post, there will be photos!
I'm looking forward to taking photos of food and markets on an upcoming trip to Korea. Will post some here for your enjoyment. If only the photo transmitted smell and taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP